Frequently Asked Questions
What Is A Buyer's Agent?
A buyer’s agent is enlisted by a property buyer to assist them with their purchase. When selling a property, a real estate agent markets a property and aims to get top dollar from prospective buyers. In contrast, a buyer’s agent works for the buyer and aims to get the best value for money based upon the buyer’s criteria. A buyer’s agent can work for both home buyers and investors.
Benefits Of A Buyer's Agent?
There are numerous benefits to using a buyer’s agent, each of which can assist a prospective buyer. These can be seen as the following:
- Access to off-market properties.
- Expertise within an area or region.
- Have contacts within the industry.
- Identifying the best property for the buyers’ criteria.
- Saving the buyer time.
- Completing the negotiations of the sale.
- Organising all the associated paperwork.
- Ensuring a smooth purchase from A-Z.
- Helping to avoid mistakes for the investor.